Precise blanked parts: sealing, insulation, isolation, protection and connection
The important pillar of the production program of robos-labels is the manufacturing of precise blanked parts made of transfer adhesive materials, special mono-materials and foils, which will be applied for sealing, insulation (also noise minimization), isolation, protection, and connection. These parts will be mostly applied in the automotive industry, in mechanical engineering and electronical industry. Often also the identification of a product with type information in a special cutting form which fits the device perfectly is paramount.
The blanked parts will be tailored exactly to the customer’s applications and requirements – the blanked parts are available with and without adhesives.
The key features of the robos-labels blanked parts are:
- Diverse protection of parts in the production and damping function
- Noise minimization and isolation of thermal bridges
- Level- and pressure compensation
- Sealing of components openings (temporarily or in the long term)
- Simplifying of production processes by automation of material- and product flow
- Replacement of mechanical connections (more even and better distribution of load)
- Clean processing without additional adhesive and without setting time
- High resistance outdoors and in contact with chemicals and solvents
- Individual inscribable by the customer
- Standard-compliant labeling like e.g. UL/CSA, FMVSS etc.
- Very high adhesive power on difficult substrates (wide and upscale rage available from stock)
- Safety functions like security cut-outs possible
The precise blanked parts by robos-labels offer the most possible flexibility and will be tailored individually to customer’s requirements. This happens by using suitable special materials of leading manufacturers, individual die-cutting forms and premium adhesives.
The labels can be inscribed directly as required in variable amounts with current data at the site, by that the storage and the management of numerous labels may be dropped.
Our upscale and accurate processing with most modern die-cutting technologies guarantees the highest precision and reliability for the label application. Thus even labels with adhesives which are difficult to process can be processed mechanically very well, which increases the user efficiency in the long term.
Frequently Asked Questions
The typical labeling products are the special formats of type- and rating plates and caution- and warning labels. Additionally, there are blanked parts for sealing, insulation and isolation, which will be applied for example in the following sectors and areas:
- Automotive manufacturing (OEMs, supplier)
- Vehicle construction (public transport, freight transport, ships and train construction)
- Mechanical engineering
- Electronic industry (infotainment systems, speakerphones, Industry 4.0, Internet of Things)
- Electric tools engineering (tools, home appliances, office machines)
- Industrial plants (hose systems, louvers, company equipment, power plants)
- Medical technology (medical devices with monitoring- and measuring functions, inactive medical products)
Material composites, adhesive-free zones, special die-cuts as well as partially preprinted logotypes are also possible.
- Temperature resistance from +150° C (302° F) C to -40° C (-40° F)
- UV and weather resistant foils up to max. 12 years
- Very thin (min. 6µ) as well as very thick (175µ) combinations of foils possible
- High-performance materials made of acrylate-foil, polyimide foil, aluminum foil, and polyester (PET)
- Permanent adhesives with a very good adhesive power for high- and low-energy substrates
- Custom materials with e.g. colored adhesives are possible (pantone or RAL colors)
- Diverse carrier materials like compressed kraft paper in different thicknesses, transparent plastic liner, kraft paper siliconized on both sides, and environmentally stable kraft paper available
- Subsequently inscribable with thermal transfer printing and ink jet method
- Foil features from soft and smooth and flexible to stable and tear-proof
As a manufacturer robos-labels has a wide range of already approved and certified labeling solutions. When additional customized licenses are required, we can take on the approval- and certification process if desired.
We also cover the first article inspections (PPF, production process and product release) in accordance with the specifications of German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) as well as the American counterpart, a PPAP inspection (Production Part Approval Process) of the AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group).
We already meet the following standards and regulations with our raw materials:
- UL969A:2020 Standard for Marking and Labeling Systems – Flag Labels, Flag Tags, Wrap-Around-Labels and Related Products
- UL817 Safety cord sets and power supply cords
- UL2238 Cable assemblies and fittings for industrial control and signal distribution
- UL94 Flammability of plastic materials for parts in devices and appliances (UL VTM-0 strictest classification)
- FMVSS 302 Evaluation of the flammability of interior materials (flammability/burn rate)
- FORD WSS-M99P41-A72
- MS-13445 (FCA – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles)
- TL 52038 (Volkswagen standard)
- GMW14573 (General Motors)
- TM-0030T-Y (Tesla)
- GS 97058 (BMW)
- MS 373-12 (Hyundai)
- DBL 8230 (Mercedes-Benz)
- TSM7508G (Toyota)
- REACH, RoHS and IMDS conformity
- ADR 2021 Ordinance on the transport of dangerous goods by road, rail and inland waterways (GGVSEB)
- CLP Regulation (Classification, Labelling and Packaging, in accordance with EC No. 1272/2008)
- BS 5609 Label resistance to saline sea water
- DIN EN ISO 11683:1997-11 Packaging – Tactile warnings of danger – Requirements
FDA 175.105 INDIRECT FOOD ADDITIVES: ADHESIVES AND COMPONENTS OF COATINGS