Quality labels by the manufacturer
Retro-reflective labels for the storage place labeling
The retro-reflective labels identify safely the storage places in the warehouses and shipping companies and are legible with special scanners from long distances. The labels can be preprinted and be inscribed subsequently with machine‑readable barcodes with thermal transfer printing. The collection, identification and detection of stock levels can be made considerably easier with the help of the retro-reflective labeling of a storage place.
The main features of the reflective labels
- Reflect incident light waves for safe identification of information and codes over long distances
- Resistant against corrosion, scratches and mechanical impacts
- Available in individual sizes, forms and designs
- Available plain, printed, or serialized
- Very high adhesive power of the labels to difficult and soiled substrates
- Resistant in contact with detergents and chemicals
- Weather- and humidity resistant
- Very high visibility by day and night
- Optimization of the processes by automation of material- and product flow
Functions and advantages – precisely tailored to your requirements for storage place labeling
- The foils have a metal layer, which remains clean and protects against dirt, dents as well as the wearing and the reduction of reflectivity
- The “omnidirectional” feature allows for an adhesion in all directions, even on simple curvature with the same reflection
- Simple handling and adhesion, adjusts to simple curvature
- Printable with variable data
The reflective labels offer the best possible flexibility and will be adjusted individually to the customer’s requirements. This happens by using suitable special materials of leading manufacturers, individual die-cutting forms and premium adhesives.
The products can have a very rough or other difficult surface, which can be safely labeled with matching adhesives.
Our upscale and accurate processing with most modern die-cutting technologies guarantees the highest precision and reliability for the application of labels. Thus labels with adhesives which are difficult to process can be processed mechanically very well, which increases the user efficiency in the long term.
Frequently Asked Questions
The typical labeling products are labels with barcodes, QR codes and consecutive numeration in high-rise warehouses and in logistics. These labels can be applied for example in the following branches and areas:
- Machine- and electric tools engineering
- Car- and vehicle construction
- Medical technology and chemical industry
The reflective labeling foils reflect the light directly after the hitting. The incidence angle here is equals to the emergence angle. In the case of retro-reflective labels the light will be thrown back directly to the source. The microprism foils provide for the maximum possible reflective light intensity. The microprism foils, which throw back the light like a reflector, are embossed in the carrier material. Rhomboidal honeycomb structures are possible.
- Temperature resistance from +65° C (149° F) C up to -23° C (-9.4° F)
- Indoors durable almost unlimited
- Retro-reflective vinyl foils with micro-prisms, PVC foil
- Permanent adhesives with a very good adhesive power for high- and low-energy substrates
- Foil features stable and tear-proof
- UV- and weather resistant foils up to max. 10 years
- Diverse carrier materials like compressed kraft paper in different thicknesses, transparent plastic liner, kraft paper siliconized on both sides, and environmentally stable kraft paper available
As a manufacturer robos-labels has a wide range of already approved and certified labeling solutions.
When additional customized licenses are required, we can take on the approval- and certification process if desired.
We already meet the following standards and regulations with our raw materials:
- UL969A:2020 Standard for Marking and Labeling Systems – Flag Labels, Flag Tags, Wrap-Around-Labels and Related Products
- UL817 Safety cord sets and power supply cords
- UL2238 Cable assemblies and fittings for industrial control and signal distribution
- UL94 Flammability of plastic materials for parts in devices and appliances (UL VTM-0 strictest classification)
- REACH, RoHS and IMDS conformity
- ADR 2021 Ordinance on the transport of dangerous goods by road, rail and inland waterways (GGVSEB)
- CLP Regulation (Classification, Labelling and Packaging, in accordance with EC No. 1272/2008)
- BS 5609 Label resistance to saline sea water
- DIN EN ISO 11683:1997-11 Packaging — Tactile warnings of danger — Requirements
- FDA 175.105 INDIRECT FOOD ADDITIVES: ADHESIVES AND COMPONENTS OF COATINGS