Transfer-proof labels with protection against manipulation
These security labels have security punching or consist of special materials and decompose at the detachment attempt. The decomposing prevents the label from being removed completely and reused in any other place. Openly visible and also hidden safety features, which will be only recognized during the manipulation attempt, are possible. Often several safety features will be combined. Also void labels are possible, which leave the inscription on the surface and are not complete afterwards.
The labels will be adjusted to the customer-specific requirements and applications and serve the protection of inspection marks, plates and other value marks in the first place. Additionally, they can carry further information like encodings and producer information.
The main features of transfer-proof labels for the prevention of manipulation and fraud
- Made of manipulation-proof self-adhesive document foil
- Void-labels leave a checker pattern or inscriptions on the substrate and thus are no longer completely transferable
- Customer-specific hologram void-foils are possible
- In action as value marks, guarantee- and security seals for the protection against unauthorized access
- High abrasion resistance with suitable thermal transfer ribbons for the thermal transfer printing
- Very high adhesive power also to difficult substrates
- Optimization of the processes by automation of material- and product flow
- Additional safety features like e.g. security cutouts are possible
- Numerous special materials by Avery, 3M, Flexcon, and Tesa available from stock
- Plain labels in individual formats and special forms
Functions and advantages – precisely tailored to your requirements for the labeling
The manipulation attempt by opening of the sales packaging and devices becomes directly visible, an unauthorized access to electronic parts or limited products will be excluded by these safety solutions. Also the unauthorized reuse of value marks and inspection plates is impossible with these safety foils.
The labels with the protective function offer the best possible flexibility and will be adjusted individually to the customer’s requirements. This happens by using suitable special materials of leading manufacturers, individual die-cutting forms and premium adhesives.
The labels can be inscribed directly as required in variable amounts with current data at the site, by that the storage and the management of numerous labels may be dropped.
Our upscale and accurate processing with most modern die-cutting technologies guarantees the highest precision and reliability for the application of labels. Thus even labels made of documentation materials with adhesives which are difficult to process can be processed mechanically very well, which increases the user efficiency in the long term.
Frequently Asked Questions
The typical labeling products in the area of these labels are serialized labels, seal labels, void labels, decorative labels, and type labels. These labels can be applied for example in the following branches and areas:
- Certification/inspection (inspection plates, test seals)
- Inventory (ownership labels)
- Electronics industry (the evidence of the opening of parts)
- Mechanical engineering (engines, machines, and machine tools)
- Electric tools engineering (tools, home appliances, office machines etc.)
- Car manufacturing (OEMs, supplier)
- Vehicle construction (public transport, freight transport, ships and train construction)
- Medical products (active, non-active and products with measuring function)
- Chemical industry
Very flexible document foils, VOID foils, and fissionable foils for adhesion around corners and edges so that the labels can also serve as the closure for a packaging. Also partially preprinted logotypes are possible.
- Temperature resistance from +90° C (194° F) C to -40° C (-40° F)
- High-performance materials made of polypropylene (PP) or polyester (PET)
- Permanent adhesives with a very good adhesive power for high- and low-energy substrates
- Diverse carrier materials like compressed kraft paper in different thicknesses, transparent plastic liner, kraft paper siliconized on both sides, and environmentally stable kraft paper available
- Subsequently inscribable with thermal transfer printing and inkjet method
As a manufacturer robos-labels has a wide range of already approved and certified labeling solutions. When additional customized licenses are required, we can take on the approval- and certification process if desired.
We also cover the first article inspections (PPF, production process and product release) in accordance with the specifications of German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) as well as the American counterpart, a PPAP inspection (Production Part Approval Process) of the AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group).
We already meet the following standards and regulations with our raw materials:
- UL969A:2020 Standard for Marking and Labeling Systems – Flag Labels, Flag Tags, Wrap-Around-Labels and Related Products
- UL817 Safety cord sets and power supply cords
- UL2238 Cable assemblies and fittings for industrial control and signal distribution
- UL94 Flammability of plastic materials for parts in devices and appliances (UL VTM-0 strictest classification)
- FMVSS 302 Evaluation of the flammability of interior materials (flammability/burn rate)
- FORD WSS-M99P41-A72
- MS-13445 (FCA – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles)
- TL 52038 (Volkswagen standard)
- GMW14573 (General Motors)
- TM-0030T-Y (Tesla)
- GS 97058 (BMW)
- MS 373-12 (Hyundai)
- DBL 8230 (Mercedes-Benz)
- TSM7508G (Toyota)
- REACH, RoHS and IMDS conformity
- ADR 2021 Ordinance on the transport of dangerous goods by road, rail and inland waterways (GGVSEB)
- CLP Regulation (Classification, Labelling and Packaging, in accordance with EC No. 1272/2008)
- BS 5609 Label resistance to saline sea water
- DIN EN ISO 11683:1997-11 Packaging — Tactile warnings of danger — Requirements
- FDA 175.105 INDIRECT FOOD ADDITIVES: ADHESIVES AND COMPONENTS OF COATINGS